An IVF story book and heartfelt keepsake for every parent and child to cherish.
A poetic children’s book, teamed with beautiful artwork that and gives a non-technical overview of the IVF process, from a child-like, story-telling perspective.
With emotion and light-heartedness, its themes are ones that parents, whatever their circumstances can relate too; sadness, hope, persistence, patience.
The book’s aim is to: –
- Be an easy reference for parents to convey to their children;
- Create understanding of the path and emotions parents willingly take (especially women);
- Educate and empower against any stigma around IVF, through understanding;
- Re-affirm love and the greatness of love; before and beyond life; and
- Give appreciation to the professionals in the fertility industry; medical, hospital, gynaecology, obstetrics, maternity, doctors, nurses and so forth
It is an easy read that resonates with mums, dads and their baby of all ages.